Conditions of Warranty
* This warranty shall only apply:
a. To the original purchaser
b. Where the unit has been used under normal conditions
c. Where the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and directions
d. Where the unit has not been modified in any way
e. Where any previous servicing or repair has been carried out by or on behalf of the manufacturer and
* The company shall not be liable for any breakage of glass components, damage caused to the unit in transit or for any claim by person for incidental or consequential damages.
* Normal wear and tear items such as routine surface maintenance, door glass and refractory lining are excluded from this warranty
* Where repairs are appropriate, the purchaser shall be obliged to return to the dealer any removable defective parts for repairs. No Attempt to repair the fault should be made by the purchaser.
* The benefits contained in this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies which the purchaser may have under statute, but all other warranties (expressed or implied) are hereby excluded.
It is important that you check and comply with State and Local Authorities prior to installing this product.