Product Warranty Registration
Terms of Warranty
Subject to the conditions below, Illusion Australia Pty.Ltd (trading as Ultimate Woodheaters & Gas Log Fires) warrants to the original consumer that:
- The firebox will be free from any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- All other parts will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase and
- At its option, Illusion Australia Pty.Ltd shall repair or replace the unit or any defective components during the period of the warranty.
The 10-year firebox warranty shall be void if the baffle plate inserted in the roof of the firebox is damaged in any way (including burnt out, buckled or bowed) restricting the wood fire to operate within normal conditions. Once the baffle plate begins to distort from the heat this part requires replacement to maintain your firebox and warranty, not replacing the baffle plate prior to this will cause the firebox to split & this will not be covered by warranty
Using any non-genuine baffle plate or parts inside your Ultimate wood heater will also void any and all warranty should a warranty claim be submitted.
Conditions of Warranty* This warranty shall only apply:
a. To the original purchaser
b. Where the unit has been used under normal conditions
c. Where the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and directions
d. Where the unit has not been modified in any way
e. Where any previous servicing or repair has been carried out by or on behalf of the manufacturer and
* The company shall not be liable for any breakage of glass components, damage caused to the unit in transit or for any claim by person for incidental or consequential damages.
* Normal wear and tear items such as routine surface maintenance, door glass and refractory lining are excluded from this warranty
* Where repairs are appropriate, the purchaser shall be obliged to return to the dealer any removable defective parts for repairs. No Attempt to repair the fault should be made by the purchaser.
* The benefits contained in this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies which the purchaser may have under statute, but all other warranties (expressed or implied) are hereby excluded.
It is important that you check and comply with State and Local Authorities prior to installing this product.